Planning to buy, sell or lease a hangar at the Orlando Apopka Airport? It’s important to have experienced representation. Our team has worked onsite at the airport since before redevelopment, and no other agent has more experience with these unique properties.
Save time, money and headaches by working with Chandelle Properties, the Orlando Apopka Airport (X04) specialists. Call us today to discuss your needs - 407-712-4071.
Airport Data: AirNav.com
Protect your airplane or build a business. Orlando Apopka Airport rental hangars are built to current wind codes, complete with fire suppression, monitored fire alarms and bathrooms at minimum. Some offer office space and other amenities. Additionally, X04 is convenient to both Orlando and Sanford, but with less congestion.
Rent a space for your plane or lease an entire hangar for your aviation business (or just to have room to spare).
Spaces are limited, call for availability – 407-712-4071.
Central Florida's Newest "Old" Airport
Orlando Apopka Airport (X04) is a privately owned, public-use airport located in Central Florida, within 30 minutes of downtown Orlando, Sanford and Disney World. No permission is required to land at X04, it is open to the public. Each hangar site at Orlando Apopka Airport is privately owned, and includes a share of the airport common area.
Hangars at the Orlando Apopka Airport offer more than a place to protect your aircraft; the airport is an active community of aviators. Fly-Ins, charity events and hangar parties are among the fun things to do at X04.
Need hangar space but don't want to buy? Hangar rentals are available at Orlando Apopka Airport. Chandelle Properties can help you navigate the Central Florida hangar rental market to find a space that meets your needs.
Enjoy peace-of-mind and a smooth transaction by working with our Orlando Apopka Airport experts. Chandelle Properties has sold 94% of all brokered re-sales in the Orlando Apopka Airport (X04) development. No other real estate brokerage has a greater depth of knowledge about the airport, or more experience representing hangar buyers and sellers at Orlando Apopka Airport. Your hangar needs are our business!
Call or email us today to discuss how we may help you – 407-712-4071 (Se Habla Espanol)
Orlando Apopka Airport Address: 1321 Apopka Airport Road, Apopka, FL 32712
Airport Data: AirNav.com
Pilots visiting a new area often want to rent an airplane to explore their surroundings. Unfortunately, completing the required checkout often doubles the time and money required so pilots don’t bother. A simple solution recently became available thanks to Open Airplane, begging the question, why didn’t someone do this sooner?
Essentially, it’s a Unified Pilot Checkout (UPC), accepted by multiple aircraft rental companies, or rather, their insurance companies. Seriously. Genius. Now traveling pilots who have completed the UPC can rent airplanes as easily as renting a car.
On my podcast, I spoke to Rod Rakic cofounder of Open Airplane about the new concept and what went into its launch in June. They already have 15 location and many more in the pipeline. To learn more about the program, visit these links:
This post was origionally published on the AME High blog. Republished with permission.
After years of no construction, it’s a pleasure to see fresh slabs and steel rising out of the ground at the Orlando Apopka Airport. There are three hangars under construction right now and I’m collecting bids for a client who wants to begin a fourth. The buildings are going up on lots 35, 57 and 67. These shots are of 35 anf 57.
Here are a few photos of the construction underway at the airport. I guess I’ll have to resume my habit of collecting regular aerial photos to document the changing skyline. My collection dates back to preconstruction. If you haven’t already, check out the visual tour posted on our site to view some of the shots.
Merry Christmas from the Apopka Hangars gang and Chandelle Properties! Fly safe!
Photo Credit - Flickr - Dirk-Jan Kraan, 2008
Owners, renters and friends of X04 are invited to FREE monthly safety seminars now offered at the Orlando Apopka Airport. The first event kicks off on January 8th from 7:00 - 9:00pm in Hangar 9. Call 407-574-4710 for more details.
Future events will be held on the 2nd Tuesday of each month, so mark your calendar today!
Well, I won’t have to lie any longer, the Orlando Apopka Airport’s new RNAV approaches are officially on the books, GPS “A” (to Rwy 15) and a GPS “B” (to Rwy 33). Both are circling approaches down to special VFR minimums, and are straight-in aligned, with GPS B (33) going down to 700-1 and GPS A (15) down to 780-1.
Hopefully the airport will invest in an ASOS weather reporting system allowing night approaches in the future.
The new approaches are already posted on FltAware.com. Here is a direct link to both X04 Approaches.
For the last 10 years I’ve heard pilots at Orlando Apopka Airport (Orlando Country Airport way back when) say they wished the airport had an instrument approach. Well, drum roll please, the time is here. On September 20, 2012, Class E Airspace will be established over X04. It is my assumption that the approach will be take effect at the same time. It appears it will be a circling RNAV approach with a 700’ MDA based on what I have found so far. Although I have only a few details on the approach itself, here is a link to the FAA notice: Establishment of Class E Airspace; Apopka, FL The class E airspace will begin at 700’ AGL within a 6.8-mile radius of the airport.
I’m excited to get out and fly the new approach, how about you??
The new [LOWER] fuel price at the Orlando Apopka Airport (x04) is $5.84 as of June 11, 2012 – Full Service Avgas Only. Call 407-341-6901 to place an order. We will post an update if there is a price change.
Stay up to date on current fuel prices, subscribe by email!
- Maintaining Your Aircraft Hangar Door
- Orlando Apopka Airport Beacon Issue 14
- X04 Hangar 95 [VIDEO]
- New (lower) Orlando Apopka Airport Fuel Price: May 2, 2012
- PIREP: Arizona Backcountry Flying
- Orlando Apopka Airport Hangar 95 For Sale
- Orlando Apopka Airport's Newly Re-Paved Runway [Photos]
- X04 Hangar Upgrades: A Big Ass Fan
- Temporary Airport Closure for Runway Repairs
- Do you know Orlando Apopka Airport’s stats?
Page 1 of 6
Subscribe by Email
Se Habla Espanol
- Fuel Price at Orlando Apopka Airport: April 25, 2012
- Fuel Price at Orlando Apopka Airport: March 21, 2012
- Fuel Price at Orlando Apopka Airport: March 13, 2012
- Fuel Price at Orlando Apopka Airport: January 30, 2012
- Current Orlando Apopka Airport Fuel Price: November 21, 2011
- Current Orlando Apopka Airport Fuel Price: November 2, 2011
- Current Orlando Apopka Airport Fuel Price: October 4, 2011
- Current Orlando Apopka Airport Fuel Price: September 26, 2011
- Current Orlando Apopka Airport Fuel Price: September 15, 2011
- Current Orlando Apopka Airport Fuel Price: July 25, 2011
- Current Orlando Apopka Airport Fuel Price: July 9, 2011
- Current Orlando Apopka Airport Fuel Price: June 24
- Current Orlando Apopka Airport Fuel Price: June 15
- Current Orlando Apopka Airport Fuel Price: June 6
- A Jet With a Deck?
- CNN Stages a "Repo" at X04
- What's in Those Boxes at the Orlando/Apopka Airport?
- A Blogger Turns Forty
- Trail Ridge Outdoors Delivers to OAA
- Orlando/Apopka Airport Sports New Entrance
- A Ghost in the Machine
- Venice, FL – Not Just a Winter Destination
- A Housing Market Built on Mud Takes Off, and Then Goes Thud
- First Annual Apopka Airport TNT Fly-In
- Online Social Networking - Good or Bad?
- Central Florida’s Hiking Trails
- Orlando/Apopka Still A Cool Place To Be
- Historic Vicorian Mansion Gets New Lease On Life In Apopka
- Airplanes, Lakes & Burgers...Oh my!